Front End Web Developer
Tenthwave is a more personal full-service digital agency specializing in social marketing, digital strategy, website design and development, SEO and search, promotions, sweepstakes and technology. Tenthwave is the result of the combination of 3 award winning digital agencies. We are growing and expanding and looking for the next great developer to join our team.
What’s in it for you:
- Great Salary and Benefits, plus incentives.
- Work in a growing, stable and fun company in the heart of NYC.
- Play an intricate role in the design and functionality of digital entities.
- Work on products for our Fortune 500 client list.
- Work in a casual but fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a dynamic team that prides itself on producing quality, cutting edge, and innovative products for our clients.
- Have an opportunity to grow within the company.
- Work with smart, hardworking, energetic, and awesome staff that take their work seriously but also know how to relax and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.
The Ideal Candidate
We’ve built this company by employing the most intelligent, energetic, and ambitious people we can find. We are looking to continue that tradition when forming this full time employee relationship. The ideal candidate is an energetic and highly organized individual driven by a passion for technology, who loves working in a creative environment and interacting with team members across various job functions. Candidate must display a high degree of self-motivation with a proven track record working within the interactive space.
The Position and Responsibilities:
This is a full time onsite position.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- 5+ years developing front end entities using advanced HTML/CSS code direct from design comps.
- Thorough understanding of Website, HTML Landing Page, and Email development as it relates to the front end integration.
- Quality Assurance planning and testing, including cross-browser compatibility, email client testing and SPAM guidelines.
- Knowledge of Social Media guidelines and styling specifications, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Ensure that code follows functional specifications and meets current industry standards as well as in-house/client best practices.
- Research new technologies as needed based on design/interface specifications.
- Be able to stay focused and reliable during times of heavy workload.
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to timelines and project plans.
- Have good communication skills to inform managers of progress and findings.
- Self-Motivated, productive and highly-organized individual Does what it takes to make a difference.
- Great personality and the ability to work in a team of awesome people.
- Mobile Website Development
- HTML 5
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing Agency
This position offers great growth opportunities to the right individual.
RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES THAT CONTACT THIS JOB POST WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Up to Date Resume
- Expected Salary
- A brief outline/cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this position.
- Subject Line Should Read: APPLICANT – FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER